Who’s buying homes in Ohio?
- 47% of recent home buyers were first-time buyers, compared to 47% nationwide.
- The typical first-time home buyer was 28 years old, while the typical repeat buyer was 48 years old, nationwide first-time buyers were typically 30 and repeat buyers were typically 48 years old.
- The 2008 median household income of buyers was $67,000 this is lower than the median income of buyers nationwide which was $73,100.
- The median income was $56,500 among first-time buyers and $81,000 among repeat buyers.
- 20% of recent home buyers were single females, and 10% were single males. Nationwide, twenty-one% of recent home buyers were single females, and 10% were single males.
- For one-third of recent home buyers, the primary reason for the recent home purchase was a desire to own a home..
Cincinnati… Full Report
If you have any questions regarding these reports, or about the home buying/selling process please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-527-3060.
Team Annett Office
Location: 9321 Montgomery Road