Scheduling and Touring Homes
- Where do you want to live?
- Do you want to be close to schools, shopping or work?
- What kind of house would you like (need)?
- Are you looking for a particular style?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Do you want a yard?
If you are like many buyers, you may not even know the answer to these questions right away. Don’t worry. Often times, after touring a few homes, people may discover that they actually prefer something quite different over what they were originally searching for.
To begin your home search online, check out our free MLS search engine. The results given are all-inclusive and will include listings from every broker in the Cincinnati area.
In addition, you might find our Home Finding Worksheet helpful when you start touring homes.
Team Annett Office