How to Select a Real Estate Agent
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with a professional Realtor will make the process much more efficient.
Since most people spend a fair amount of time with their Realtor, it’s important to choose a Realtor you feel comfortable with, and one who is responsive to your needs. The following questions will help you decide if a particular Realtor is right for you:
- Do they return your phone calls and emails?
- Are they available to meet with you in a decent amount of time? i.e. If you are only available in the evening can they accommodate that?
- Do they ask questions to determine what you want/need in a house?
- Do they explain things clearly?
- Do they suggest financing methods?
- Do they seem knowledgeable about the community?
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL:
- Do you feel comfortable spending time with them?
If you have any questions about choosing an agent or any other aspect of the buying/selling process, please feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Team Annett Office