Get Ready to Buy Your Home with a FREE Home Buyer Training Session
Find out how you can get ready for Super Open House Weekend!
The home buying process requires diligent preparation. Buyers who have been pre-approved for a home loan often have their offers taken more seriously by sellers. With advance preparation, you can tackle the process of acquiring the financing you need with more confidence.
To help you on the path to homeownership, you’re encouraged to attend a Home Buyer Training Session prior to beginning your home shopping.
At this session you will learn about:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The benefits of working with a Realtor
- The first time home buyer tax credit up to $8,000
- The expanded current home owner tax credit up to $6,500
- Get to know your credit and understanding what it means to you
- How you can get pre-qualified and more importantly get pre-approved
- What are acceptable sources of income
- Your down payment requirements and the acceptable sources
- Currently available mortgage loans and rates
- The road form contract to closing
Below is the date and location. Register by e-mailing the contact below!
Union Savings Bank
Dave Parris from Union Savings
Lindsay Annett Shapiro from Coldwell Banker West Shell
8534 E. Kemper Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Time: 9 am – 11 am
To Register, please contact:
Phone: 513-842-3864 ext. 374
Team Annett Office