Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs now and in the years to come is a very significant experience. Team Annett will help you make this process as smooth as possible. We are dedicated to providing you with excellence, professionalism and the information necessary for a successful and positive real estate experience. With our help the outcome of your decision will be one that you will take great pleasure in for years to come!
Below is an example of the steps involved in a typical real estate transaction when purchasing a home. For more information about specific steps in the process simply click the corresponding link.
The Home Buying Process
1. Buyer considers purchasing a home
2. Apply for mortgage pre-approval
3. Select a real estate agent
4. Discuss buying process with agent
5. Discuss financial aspects and buyer needs
6. Schedule and tour homes
7. Select home and write offer to purchase
8. Contract Negotiation
9. Offer acceptance and Earnest Money Deposited
10. Arrange for home and termite inspections ($250-$500)
11. Accept inspection results or counter for repair remedy. Seller may accept or reject.
12. Mortgage appraisal and mortgage approval ($200-$300)
13. Final Walk Through
14. 24 Hours to closing, review final numbers
15. Closing – Welcome to Home Ownership!
Team Annett Office